Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Fun!!

Lonie and I have totally enjoyed our summer, it has been hot too!  I raced the MN State Crit Championships and finished 6th in Cat1/2.  I was hoping for the top 5, but I will take it.  I made some "rookie" mistakes before/during the race.   I did a watt test on Thursday and pulled too much in the front.  Teresa Moriarty tore it up again.  She did a 50 minute solo TT and took the win!  Oh well next time....commit and be prepared!!!!

Lonie and I raced at White Tail Ridge last week and then had a great dinner at the Fitzgerald's in WI!  Great time and super paleo food.  This week has been dedicated to training.  Lonie and I both got new cycling shoes and we are both seeing the "Bicycle Fit Guru" this weekend!  Chris Balser is "the man!"

Next races are MN State Road Race, WTR, and last fun week at Buck next Thursday!

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment