Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So far, so good!

Lonie and I have raced a few times since last post.  Lonie continues to tear it up at Buck Hill.  First week was 6th and second week 10th (not bad after a good crash too).  Lonie is looking lean and riding fast.  This season we have been warming up together, he keeps me calm!  In the past, I would go warm up and burn up all my matches!!  Lonie knows his stuff!

I won the first two Buck Hill races.  Can't beat the Thursday night beat down!  We also did a "The Fallen Oak Duatholon" put on by Rich Zilla this past Sunday.  Rich puts on great races! Lonie took 9th in the duatholon and I won the women's race.  Lonie caught me on the second bike lap and then flatted.  Lonie quickly went back to the car and fixed his flat and finished strong.

 We opted out of the first MN MTB Series races due to the muddy conditions.  Our Lutsen 99er race is 3 weeks away.  Time to get our finishing training in and be ready to rip!

Next up, Afton in June for the MN MTB Series.  Keep hammering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment