Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Way too long...........

Wow, what a great summer it has been.  We have not updated forever, but here it goes!  I took 12 credits this summer, so I have been busy!  Not much free time, between studying, training, and racing.  The racing is going well.....I won my first WORS race at Eau Claire, which was great fun!  Thanks to Lonie and his coaching.  I was so excited to make Cycling News.  Here is the link!http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/wisconsin-off-road-series-wors-5-chippewa-valley-firecracker-2012/results


We also went up to the Telemark Forest Mountain Bike Race in mid July.  What a great time racing a few Olympic skiers!  Then Lonie and I went to Napa Valley for my cousin's wedding.  We had a super time and 5 days off the bike!

Thanks to Saris, they sent me a new handle bar mount for my power tap!  I love that company, they rock and so do their employees!  They have super products and superb customer service!

Lonie and I are now teaching summer school.  Fun to see the kids again!  I think the Rhino Rally may be on tap this weekend!  We shall see!!!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment